Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: EVAS Vitamin Hand

EVAS Vitamin Hand

Hi Guys!

This would be my first product review it's called EVAS Vitamin Hand, it's actually a hand and body lotion, but I only use it on my hands, it's made in korea and bought it at Watsons for Php109.00 only and it's on Buy 1 Take 1! great deal right?




This Winter Cherry Extract Variant is the most feminine smell among the 3 variants, the other variants are Melissa Officinalis Extract Lemon (Vit B+C) and the Avocado, the Lemon one smells like a air freshener.
So, this cherry flavor is the one to go for (for me)



 The ingredients is listed above.








My verdict: This is worth the try! it is easily absorb by the skin non-greasy after feel, will make your hands soft to touch, say fine dry lines in the hands goodbye as it will plump it up and and leaves your hands very fragrant!

hope you guys can try this out, it's inexpensive compare to the other hand creams or lotion out there.

Note: all reviews are from my personal experience and hope that it will not affect anyone or any products.

No comments:

Post a Comment